Transfer new and updated files only
Please note that this is a Hosted~FTP~ resource, scripting support is available to our Enterprise level customers.
Please click here on How to Setup WINSCP Scripting
Once you have your WINSCP scripting setup, do the following steps.
- Open your Note pad as administrator.
- Then open your “script.txt” file
- The line you need to add to your script.txt is as follows:
put -neweronly C:\local file path /remote file path
- local file path: The file path in your computer’s directory
- remote file path: The file path in your FTP’s directory
e.g. put -neweronly C:\Users\Username\Foldername\Filename /Foldername/Filename
- The “-neweronly” command transfers new and updated files only
- Make sure you understand all your commands and insert it in the part of the file you want it to run