An Admin or a User with access to resources can use the Send function located both on the Files tab and the Home tab to create a public link you can use to securely transfer files. This can be extremely effective for many use cases such as bypassing email limitations, distributing files and proposals or posting downloadable links on your website.
1. Click the Send button on the right side of the Home tab
2. Click the Browse (local PC) or Files button (FTP server) and select the files or folders you want to send.
3. Checkmark “Create a public link” and copy the link.
4. By default the link will expire after 14 days, if you select Override automatic cleanup you can set a longer or shorter timeframe.
5. Click “Send” to upload the file and activate the link, if you need to access the link again it will be stored on your Home tab for easy reference.